Change Manager - service management
4 Month Contract
Based in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey
Day rate up to £510PD through Umbrella
To provide subject matter expertise to assist the client in developing Change Management practices and processes as part of a programme to improve operational efficiency across service management functions.
He or she will need to work closely with the project manager, stakeholders and delivery teams to identify elements of the processes already in place, and to design and implement tactical improvements where possible.
To assist the client in developing Change Management practices and processes that deliver:
- Effective and efficient controls around the risk of introducing changes.
- Increased use of risk-based reviews and categorisation of planned changes.
- Reviewed and restructured Privileged Access permissions.
- Creation of a new Forward Schedule of Change / Key Events Calendar across the client business segments and functions.
- Accurate and timely reporting on performance and compliance.
- Education and enablement for Change across the client user and management community.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- ITIL Foundation qualification.
- Experience delivering improvements within an IT service management environment.
- Demonstrable expertise of Change Management practices, processes and toolsets.
- Strong communication, influencing relationship-building skills.
- ITIL Service Manager qualification.
Due to the volume of applications, we regret that we can only respond to those meeting our above requirements.