We are actively looking to secure a Change Lead to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
This role drives business readiness, business adoption and benefits realisation across all units in the business as part of this radical transformation programme and focuses on the changes associated with the Core UK sub ledger implementations in the second phase of the programme. The complex and multifaceted nature of this operating modal change with many stakeholders requires intuitive and embedded change management and stakeholder management with quantified, trackable business adoption intervention plans.
You need to have strong leadership, delivery, communication, and organisational skills:
- Significant, diverse experience in leading business transformation teams, including application of recognised methodologies and toolkits, qualified change manager (e.g., APMG) and/or 8+ years' experience of working within a Change Management function of a large organisation, supporting business critical projects.
- Stakeholder focused: Excellent stakeholder engagement and management skills with strong change management skills, particularly in understanding stakeholder engagement principles and practices.
- Matrix working: Comfortable working on a large programme where activities are managed according to a matrix structure. Able to work collaboratively and manage the time of their team to meet project deliverables. Able to challenge others and deal with resistance to change to meet defined Programme objectives. Open, transparent, confident, collaborative & proactive and can work with ambiguity and challenge.
- Leading our people: proven people management skills with the ability to motivate, develop and manage in a complex environment. Experienced in building expertise and capability within a programme. Lead both people and project work and interact with varying levels of management.
- Storytelling with data: strong skills in building the case for change, drawing on data and analytical techniques, and communicating this to business audiences. Advanced writing skills and the ability to synthesize system information and business processes into materials for a variety of technical and non-technical audiences.
- Business acumen: Knowledgeable in business strategy and the drivers of organisational performance, including people drivers of performance and financial literacy (e.g., business KPIs, business cases).
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in leading change and business adoption, with knowledge of building change management strategies, tools, and their application.
- Excellent stakeholder engagement skills and interpersonal skills. Comfortable dealing with challenge and conflict using influencing and empathy skills to resolve conflicts.
- Ability to build and manage relationships at all levels and across varying functions of the organisation.
- Experience of working in a Finance organisation, with knowledge/understanding of the Tower process activities and associated inter dependencies.
- Experienced in converting complex finance systems / processes into easily digestible collateral for decision making and engagement purposes.
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations.
- Senior management and leadership including during times of major restructuring and transformation.
- High attention to departmental reputation with a proactive and flexible attitude in line with the business's values.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.