Business Project Manager (Talent Development Systems)
Hybrid working - 2-3 days on site
Why this job matters
- The primary role of the Business Project Manager is to manage the delivery of Talent Development systems within the clients HR Transformation Programme.
- The new solution is based on SAP's SuccessFactors SaaS solution and builds upon the SAP Learning Management System which was deployed last year.
- As the Business Project Manager for this area, you will manage the implementation of SAP SuccessFactors Succession Planning, Performance and Goals and Career Development Planning modules and a third party Learning Experience Platform, working closely with the Talent Development Portfolio Product Owner.
- You will be responsible for project managing the delivery of these, including the RFP selection process of an LXP, and associated business processes and change management activities within the HR Transformation Programme to ensure that the new CX solution and services and are delivered on-time, within budget and that the business objectives are met and that the business benefits are delivered.
Skills required for the job
- Highly developed project management skills with experience of delivering ERP solutions on a large scale through the full project lifecycle.
- Experience of Agile and Iterative delivery methods.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to create a culture of high performance.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Accurate and concise writing skills to create project reports and documentation.
- Able to articulate complex risks, issues and problems succinctly.
Problem solving and decision making:
- Ability to manage complexity.
- Ability to remove internal / external barriers.
- Ability to understand, assess and manage risks.
- High degree of personal resilience.
- Negotiation skills
- Great stakeholder management skills. Ability to work with multiple internal and external partners to deliver great outcomes.
- Strong business acumen and awareness of impacts of change to stakeholders
- Ability to build and influence relationships effectively including senior stakeholders
- Understand the perspectives and agenda of stakeholders and take this into account when communicating
- MS Project for maintaining the project plan.
- MS Excel for information analysis, tracking activities and producing management information on progress.
- MS PowerPoint.
- Use of agile management tools, such as JIRA or Trello to manage actions, issues and defects.
If you feel you have the relevant experience and skills required, please do not hesitate to apply now!