Business Operations Specialist (SharePoint, PowerPoint, Business Partner Support)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Partners Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
We are seeking an individual to join our Client a multinational information technology services and consulting company, within their Business Services division.
- Supporting Europe and UK based Business Partners and their team leads by preparing recurring and ad hoc presentations, including provisioning of background information that supports parts of the presentation.
- Own and maintain the calendars used for the quarterly and biannual business meetings.
- Provide monthly statistics that give Business Partners information on business behaviour.
- Prepare and discuss the monthly M-review report for Business Partners leadership.
- Own and maintain the Europe Business Partners SharePoint site.
- Be a source of information and support for the Business Partners regarding Group IT Projects and Operational Initiatives by attending Service Impact Assessment calls and take further action in case business approval for these activities is needed.
- Collaborate with Group IT project management and Business Partners to take the necessary steps for Group IT Projects and Operational Initiatives that require business approval and maintain overview.
- Analyse the biannual VP Survey results and provide Business Partners and Leadership with statistics and recommendations for further action.
- Experience in creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Skills to evaluate and present the VP Survey results in a way that will enable the business partners team and leadership with solid and sufficient information to create service improvement plans.
- Ability to grasp extensive cross team processes and work with colleagues outside the team.
- Good communication and presentation skills on senior management level.
- Strong skills in MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Teams, Planner).
- Experience in creating and maintaining SharePoint sites.
- Solid planning skills.
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.