Business Impact Manager
Remote + 10% Travel
Rate: Please look at Market Rate
IR35 - Inside IR35 (CEST to be received)
The role of the Business Impact Manager is located in Group OTI | Group IT OCIO - Projects & PMO Team. In the Group IT Organization, the Projects and PMO team is responsible for the Investment and Project Review, Project Planning and Control for the global project portfolio, ownership and evolution of Project Management Methods and Platforms and the management and development of the global project manager community. Group IT projects directly or indirectly affect all 270k+ employees of the Group in all geographies.
The Business Impact Manager role is integrated in a team of project and program management specialist who do oversee all project and accompany delivery of critical and complex ones. In this position, the Business Impact Manager does identify, consult, define approaches and monitor realization of Business Impacts along the complete lifecycle from inception to closure. Training and advice to Project Managers is part of the job and can require closer involvement into the context of critical and complex project, however the role is NOT an Business Change Manager role as part of a project team.
- Develop, apply and improve mechanism using defined criteria to segment and prioritize projects from a Business Impact perspective (Organizational Impact, People Change Management, End User Communication, DPO, Works Council).
- Own and execute tailored approaches following this segmenation, steering on efforts and attention in Project Delivery Management on high-priority and complex projects.
- Design, apply and improve monitoring and controlling approaches across the whole project portfolio, which allow in the context of Business Impact Management a systematic progress and risk management, as well as escalation and senior management reporting in context of overall project delivery management.
- Participate in Investment review preparation assuring proper reflection of approaches to manage Business Impact in all projects before these investments get approved.
- Own, implement and improve Business Impact management approaches on single project level. Train and advice the project manager community on these as part of the overall delivery management and project manager training in Group IT .
- Lead, represent and align own area of responsibility with stakeholders across Group IT.
Strong design and implementation skills in context of larger organizations
- Good understanding and experience in People and Organizational matters in context of projects
- Sound experience in project management concepts
- Experience in designing / running recurring management reporting processes to provide insights to control and steer the organization
- Proficient abilitiy to design and drive concepts from ideation to realization
- Good communication and presentation skills, including profiency on Senior Management level
- Solid skills in MS Office Suite, especially Powerpoint and Excel
A plus would be:
- Proven experience for having worked in context of Group IT projects
- Intensive experience and track record as a trainer
- Experience in Group Delivery's e-3D suite
- Experience in Capgemini's Work Council processes
- Experience in DPO topics and processes
- Advanced skills in Excel and data analytics
- London, Greater London, England
- Job Type:
- Business Transformation
- Job reference:
- about 1 month ago