Business Change Manager
Start Date: August
Are you currently on the lookout for your next opportunity? If so, a leading client of mine is actively looking to source a Business Change Manager to their team to be based out of their offices in Reading.
Essential Functional / Technical Skills
- Substantial previous experience of working across most or all Business Change disciplines on large scale transformational projects and programmes.
- Exceptional customer focus, ensuring that customer benefits are always at the forefront of activity.
- Experience of managing transformation project lifecycles
- Able to demonstrate subject matter expertise with a strong understanding of business change best practices.
- Able to demonstrate an understanding of project management and lifecycles, including knowledge of phase and gate review processes.
- Knowledge of change management techniques, models and theories, and experience of their practical application in business contexts; LEAN management awareness/ skills desirable.
- Previous people and/or third party contractor management experience preferred, with a focus on performance and engagement
- Good knowledge of the operation of electricity distribution / transmission networks
- Good understanding of statutory, regulatory & license requirements, industry wide codes, network and engineering standards.
- Experience of developing project specifications and documentation to meet lead times.
Informed knowledge of GDPR, business separation, procurement and competition requirements.
- Detailed understanding of operational Distribution business, astute awareness of commercial challenges around DSO, Pricing, ED1 and ED2
Personal Attributes/ Competencies
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and engagement skills
- Ability to deliver within challenging timescales, the ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise, balance immediate and longer term business priorities
- Proven track record of leading, coaching and motivating teams, both employee and contractors
- Sound judgement, able to impact and influence decisions internally and externally,
If this sounds like you please get in touch today!