Business Analyst - Workday Integration
Location: Remote Working
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
Our client is looking for two Business Analyst's to analyse and gather requirements for a Strategic HR Transformation Programme:
- The integration of a new HCM (HR) Workday system with appropriate applications across the IT estate.
- Support the supplier implementation of additional new third party systems that will be required to integrate with Workday also.
The functions within this programme include recruitment, learning, talent management, performance management, merit and reward, expense management, case management, rostering and time recording.
The role involves analysing and defining integration requirements, conducting downstream impact analysis, ensuring processes are defined and agreed plus delivering business change activities to make the implementation a success.
- Prior experience integrating Workday and has familiarity with its modules and functionality.
- General experience working with HR stakeholders and familiarity with HR functions and concepts.
- Confident with stakeholder management and happy to deal with technical teams as well as HR business users.
- Proven ability to work at pace on own initiative
Interested candidates should submit a CV in the first instance.