My client a large global brand is looking for an experienced Business Analyst / Product Owner, EMEA on a initial 6 Month contract.
We are looking for dynamic Individuals who can translate customer needs into best in class solutions and help drive delivery, across multiple teams, to bring these products to market.
The successful candidate will engage effectively at multiple levels and across numerous business units, functions to deliver key projects.
- Determines and translates conceptual product value propositions into product features and work with platform POs to define user stories
- Partner with platform teams and technology PO's to assess technical feasibility of features and work through solutions.
- Partner with platform teams to prioritize feature development and aid in feature / user story refinement
- Help anchor the tech delivery aspect of an E2E plan for product launch and provide relevant updates to E2E PM and the Program Office
- Provide SME knowledge to feed into the final Go To Market materials as needed
- Aid with User Acceptance, Market plastic Testing and Beta Testing
- Executes platform activities required for beta testing / soft launch.
- Act as delegate for E2E PM.
- Experience in working in a Scaled Agile (SAFe) Environment
- Experience in writing high quality Business and Platform Features in a SAFe environment
- Strong Analytical Skills - ability to collect and analyse information for problem solving and definition of potential solutions.
- Communications Skills - ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and verbal form to different audiences with varying backgrounds.
- Demonstrated ability to drive results and work well with different levels of the organisation and with the client.
- Proven track record of delivery in a matrix environment, dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Personal Excellence - High degree of integrity, comfort with speaking up for what is right as well as reporting/escalating risks and concerns
- Collaboration & Relationship Skills - strong relationship management and conflict resolution skills. Proven track record of positively collaborating with and influencing partners in a matrix environment to achieve outcomes without direct responsibility.
- High Energy/Flexibility - Must be a highly motivated self-starter working with a sense of urgency.