West London (remote-based initially)
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
The team is responsible for bringing together the Technology Support Teams, 3rd party partners and business stakeholders, to proactively drive high service availability; to understand and protect the customer's experience when they are using the products and services they love.
You will be key to the evolution of the Service Management functions.
The department is responsible for understanding and protecting the platforms that underpin the customer's experience.
The client is looking for candidates who have excellent engagement, communication and data analysis experience. Leading and supporting the Service Management strategy roadmap.
Data and Analysis. Play a lead role in the planning, preparation and execution of Service Management and Customer/Platform data set gathering, analysis and management.
Stakeholder Management. Work with a wide range of stakeholders to define requirements and understand their needs.
Creativity. Use your creativity to come up with inventive solutions for our Service Management and Technology users
Technology. Get to grips with the technology we use to ensure we deliver the best solution we can.
Management. Keep our teams on track by ensuring our task management tools are organised and used effectively by all including finance tracking.
Leadership. Strong team player - extensive experience of working in and influencing global teams across multiple regions and countries, enabling a 'one team' culture and a positive working environment.
Service Management. Be an ambassador for the team, showcasing the great work we do to teams across the Group.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Excellent organisational and communication skills. Can consider the audience and tailor smart communications in a consistently effective manner. Both verbal and written. Take a creative approach to tasks and understand the value in quality of presentation.
- Skills, motivation and aptitude to lead in a high profile, fast paced environment, driving virtual teams, short notice requests, as well as multiple initiatives all at once.
- The ability to simplify complex problems, and communicate technical solutions to non-technical people
- Demonstrate leadership skills driving individuals with confidence and authority. An ability to gain trust and build relations at all levels with aptitude to influence, empower, guide and lead groups up to and including director level.
- A familiarity with project management principles that will enable you to actively own and drive the continuous improvement of activities across the organisation.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry processes and methodologies including ITIL and Agile.
- The aptitude to get stuck into the team's financial planning.
- It would be great if you are already familiar with IT Service Management and Operations environments, and understand processes such as Monitoring & Control, Incident Management, Configuration Management and Change Management.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.