Business Analyst - SC Cleared
Experis are currently recruiting for a specialist Business Analyst to support business design and projects under the central government clients Change Programme.
- Provide Business Analysis / architecture support to the development of the programme portfolio to Level 2 design maturity.
- Capture, analyse organisational design and business processes.
- Work with the projects as required to capture, analyse and manage requirements (functional and non-functional) to inform solution design.
- Break-down and understand business and technical complexities and issues and develop business solutions for resolution.
- Ensure that proposals reflect business needs and align to the organisation's strategic objectives.
- Act as the liaison between business operations and project delivery (Design and IT).
- Conduct impact analysis of business changes including volumetric analysis.
- Report to and support the Project Manager and Senior Leadership Team.
Skills & Qualifications
- BCS Diploma in Business Analysis
- Business Design/Systems Engineering
- Knowledge of efficient and effective ways of using data to tackle business and organisational challenges.
- Experienced in the full range of Business Analysis activities, including Requirements capture, process mapping and modelling and use case development;
- Excellent IT skills including Advanced PowerPoint, Visio and Excel skills;
- Business Design (ideally using EASE or MODAF);
- Experience of analysing a range of processes, activities and IT systems;
- Experience of facilitating workshops and capturing workshop outputs
- Good analytical problem solver - ability to make and recommend decisions based on informed analysis and impact assessment;
- Understanding of Programme Management environments, Project Management environments, change and risk management.
- Customer facing individual, with strong stakeholder management skills and presentation/ communication skills. Knowledge of efficient and effective ways of using data to tackle business and organisational challenges.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and champion the value of data science work.
- Technical ability in several data science specialisms and ability to provide detailed technical advice on their area of expertise.