Role: Business Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Location: London City/ Remote
Duration: 12 weeks initially
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
- Exposure to, or experience of Salesforce.com (Not essential)
- Ability to map out L2 / 3 processes (Process Map / Process Flow Diagram)
- Visio experience
- Define Business requirement definitions
- Experience of taking documentation provided by clients and reviewing to understand their existing processes.
- Ability to run workshops, capture processes. Drive out and document processes to level 3 at least
- Demonstrable experience of successfully working remotely.
- A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer\'s requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
- Able to document requirements clearly and concisely.
- Escalation of any potential issues, risks or defects uncovered as appropriate.
- Gain required project knowledge by reading documentation and attending meetings and workshops.
- Setting up and participation/facilitation in Workshops to identify and document requirements issues.
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis.
- Experience in an Agile working environment.
- Skill with and knowledge of requirements capture methods and techniques, business systems and analysis, front end process, software development life cycles and associated processes.
- Agile methodologies & techniques.
Key Technical Skills
- Ability to investigate functionality in complex excel spreadsheets
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be helpful, but not essential
- Confluence & Jira
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
- Analytical, Process orientated,
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Works well under pressure.