Business Analyst - Automation and Chatbots
6 Month Contract
Based in Sunbury on Thames, Surrey - 3 days onsite 2 days remote
Day rate up to £445PD VIA Umbrella
The purpose of this role is predominately to support the innovation of P&C (People and Culture) technologies and platforms. The role needs to keep up to date of the exciting new features and products being offered by our SaaS providers and present opportunities to improve our existing process and technical landscape primarily in the space of Automation and Chatbots. You will be at the heart of an evolving technical landscape, gaining experience of HR technologies and processes, seeing first-hand how they can release creativity. It will be a fast-paced and challenging environment, with changing HR requirements, giving you insights and hands-on experience of cutting-edge functionality.
Actively working to develop capability in line with the HR Capability Framework, with an equal blend of EQ, IQ and drive.
Experience as a Business Analyst either in the space of People & Culture or Automation / Bot technologies (or both).
· A good level of knowledge of Microsoft Office products is expected
· Problem solving skills demonstrated through experience
· Numeracy & analytical thinking - able to quickly and effectively analyse data to provide business insights
· Working experience of project and analysis techniques and supporting tools for requirement definition and documentation
· Proven ability to engage with stakeholders across business and technology domains
· Experience documenting requirements, use-cases, process engineering and process improvement.
· The role requires excellent verbal and written communication skills
Leadership & EQ Capability
· Acts with integrity - demonstrating the client's values and behaviours.
· Inclusion and working together - proactively builds and maintains inclusive relationships with a diverse set of stakeholders.
· Group mind set - remembers to look beyond individual performance to consider the bigger picture and the team perspective.
· Calm under pressure and able to work in ambiguous environments.
· Demonstrates curiosity, resilience and openness to new experiences.
· Proven ability to integrate with cross functional teams
· Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills. Problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy.
· A positive attitude, willingness to learn and continually striving to improve
· Experience of working with Human Resources applications
· Functional experience of enterprise solution would be desirable and if needed training will be provided
· Experience in a similar role working for a large-scale and complex organisation
· Significant knowledge of analyst frameworks, business processes and business requirements methodologies
· Excellent critical thinking, reasoning and analytical skills, possess an inquiring, problem solving mind-set with attention to detail and accuracy
Due to high volume we can only respond to applications that match the criteria
- Job Type:
- Cloud & Infrastructure
- Job reference:
- 13 days ago