Job Title: Business Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Competitive & Benefits
About the job:
Experis has an exciting opportunity for an experienced business analyst to join one of Europe's leading risk management and reinsurance companies. With over 130 years of risk management expertise, this company is a market leader, currently driving the digital transformation of the global insurance landscape.
There will be a hybrid combination of working remotely and from the company's modern offices based in Central London. An ideal candidate will act as a bridge between customer business users and the software development team in support of the company's digital transformation. This role will also require the analysis of existing and new business processes. In addition, candidates must be prepared to support the deployment of digital policy administration in several ways. For example, acting as a member of the sprint team in order to provide testing and demo support.
- Developing effective working relationships with business managers and other stakeholders
- Understanding business needs, translating translate them into design and functional descriptions for implementation in a policy administration system
- Analysing Problems and proposing solutions that will deliver measurable commercial benefits, including supporting the preparation of business cases.
What do I need for this Role?
- A strong understanding of the technical/underwriting aspects of insurance products
- Four years insurance or business analyst experience
- A strong understanding of all operational processes that support sales, underwriting and claims
- An interest in and good general knowledge of information technologies, and their application within the insurance industry
This is a permanent Monday-Friday role with a competitive base salary. The company offers employee's 25 says paid holiday, an additional 5 days unpaid and several other generous benefits, including a health allowance and pension scheme.
Please apply by sending your CV in response to this opportunity so we can discuss if this role would be suitable for you!