Role: Business Analyst
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for a Business / Functional Analyst to join our team in West London.
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
- Analysis of system sizing and forecasting, e.g. user, asset, data volumes, etc. Data Review and Statistical Analysis
- Analysis and modelling future cloud / infrastructure costs compute, storage, etc. identifying and analysing options.
- Interviewing business units to gather, analyse and document requirements in terms of workflows, search and metadata.
- Organise and maintain system definition artefacts during the life of the programme, e.g. functional/non-functional requirements, end-to-end workflows, User experience (UX), etc.
- Product/component interface identification and defining and managing any API/message specification between all parties.
- Analytical support for business transition, e.g. tuning UI, workflow, metadata, etc. definition for specific domains.
- Identifying and defining support artefacts, e.g. system support documentation, new system specific support processes.
- Monitor and analyse initial production operations, review against business case and look optimisation if required.
Please submit CVs!