Role: Business Administrator
Salary: £28,000 - £35,000
Location: Hybrid - 3 days office 2 days WFH
Duration: 12 Months - 6 month extension potential
Start date: July/August 2022
Experis are recruiting for a Business Administrator for a Global client in their research office in central Cambridge. As the Business Administrator you will operate in a variety of capacities, working with two senior leaders and their team's, demonstrating excellence in administrative functions. The ideal candidate must be able to maintain a calm and focused approach, accommodate different work styles, demonstrate sound judgment, make timely decisions in relatively complex situations, and set priorities among multiple tasks.
What to expect
- Making administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of two team leaders with respect to complex calendar management, spanning multiple global time-zones.
- Arranging and booking domestic and international travel, including passport and visa requirements for two team leaders and senior team members.
- Processing expense reports for two team leaders and senior team members.
- Managing vacation approval requests for two team leaders and senior team members.
- Onboarding new joiners and off-boarding leavers for the team: Handle pre and post requirements.
- Maintaining relevant security groups and distribution lists.
- Working efficiently and effectively to manage all logistics for internal meetings/events, off sites, appraisal meetings, morale events, team all hands meetings, and celebration events. Co-ordinating room bookings, catering, venue selection, queries, agenda management, minutes, actions, and material preparation.
- Co-ordinating support for executive visits.
What you'll need
- A self-starter with the ability to anticipate needs and act ahead of direct guidance in a fast-paced environment.
- Organised and detail-oriented, with proven administrative and project management skills and the ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at once in a timely manner.
- Ability to manage complex scheduling.
- Maintain the confidentiality of highly sensitive material with tact and professionalism.
- Approachable and can maintain a calm and focused approach under pressure, within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Relationship building skills, business maturity, high degree of self-confidence.
- Proficiency with Microsoft productivity software, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, and Teams meetings.
- 2+ years administrative, and business support experience in a fast paced and complex environment with an emphasis on scheduling meetings/events, travel management and expenses, and administration work for executive/upper-level management and their team.