Remote Working (Ocassional commute to London)
Experis IT is recruiting for a Backend Developer with Azure Cloud experience and will be supporting the ongoing development of their internal project. The position will offer part remote working and the client has an office based in London so applicants must be in an easily commutable distance.
This role will support a move for the team to be fully self-sufficient running a DevOps model. They shall be proficient in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure, including but not limited Azure AD B2C, Azure API Manager, App Insights, Function/Logic Apps, SQL, API's, Azure DevOps, PowerBI and Infrastructure as code. They shall support the smooth running of the iOS and Android App and supporting architecture. They shall also be hands on programming.
- Backend Development of all internal projects.
- Programming using C# & .Net.
- Working on Integrations with D365.
- Work alongside the wider company and communicate to ensure high quality code is produced.
- SME for Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- Passion for continuing development knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience in software development and strong knowledge of working on the back end.
- Hands on programming ability (C#, .Net).
- Experience using Azure Cloud technologies.
- Worked with the full Microsoft Technology stack.
- Experienced communicating with staff across the company, across different locations.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Proven experience in supporting development projects through the full development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree level education.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, API, Webservices, push notifications, GitHub.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply.