Backend Developer (Azure Cloud)
Experis IT is recruiting for a Backend Developer with Azure Cloud experience and will be supporting the ongoing development of their internal projects. The position will offer fully remote working.
This role will support a move for the team to be running a fully self-sufficient DevOps model. You will be proficient in Microsoft Azure Cloud Infrastructure (including but not limited Azure AD B2C, Azure API Manager, App Insights, Function/Logic Apps, SQL, API's, Azure DevOps, PowerBI and Infrastructure as code) and be hands on with backend development using .Net, SQL, JSON, and C#. You will be responsible for supporting the smooth running of the iOS and Android App and supporting architecture.
- Backend Development of all internal projects of the iOS and Android application.
- Programming using C#, JSON, SQL, and .Net.
- Working on Integrations with D365.
- Work alongside the wider company and communicate to ensure high quality code is produced.
- SME for Microsoft Azure Cloud technologies.
- Passion for continuing development knowledge and experience.
- Proven experience in software development and strong knowledge of working on the back end.
- Hands on programming ability (C#, .Net).
- Experience using Azure Cloud technologies.
- Worked with the full Microsoft Technology stack.
- Experienced communicating with staff across the company, across different locations.
- Previous experience in an Agile environment, SCRUM, Kanban.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Proven experience in supporting development projects through the full development life cycle.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Degree level education.
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps, API, Webservices, push notifications, GitHub.
If this role sounds of interest to you, please apply.