Cloud DevOps Engineer - Azure Cloud - Midlands UK
UK Midlands Headquarters with Hybrid Working Available
This organisation will develop, support and progress your Cloud DevOps Career. They hire talented personal and allow them to flourish by being themselves. The like personality, character, charisma and individualism!
They are looking for an Azure / M365 Guru / Cloud Wizard / Aficionado, especially someone who is into bespoke solutions deployment at scale utilising Azure, CI/CD, Automation, Azure DevOps Continuous Integration (CI) distributed setup & management.
Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure/AWS/GCP, Web hosting expert with Azure App Service/IIS inc. ASP/NET, PHP, VS C# .Net 4.5 appreciation esp.
MS Build and environmental debugging, building images & other scripting automation using PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar
Salary is Open DoE + Excellent Package + Personal Development & Certifications.
The client are an MSP and a high-grade solver of complicated problems in the digital ideal. Combining Power Platform, Azure DevOps and Data Science and Software Engineering Solutions achieving highly commercial business outcomes for their clientele.
They are seeking a "Cloud Wizard" to join our team and help drive delivery of our rapidly expanding software and managed services portfolio.
Headquartered in Birmingham they are part of a £50m revenue global organisation, with over 450 employees, working with over 800 sector-leading clients they have offices in Birmingham London and Bangalore.
You'll need to effortlessly juggle delivery and support of multi-platform cloud systems, databases and application services across many customers, cloudy infrastructure providers and environments while helping to build cutting-edge solutions through insightful infrastructure delivery.
Key Technical Areas of Need:
- Azure/M365 guru, aficionado's desired, esp. bespoke solution deployment at scale
- Azure DevOps Continuous Integration (CI) distributed setup & management
- Virtual infrastructure chief, provisioning & management in Azure/AWS/GCP
- Web hosting expert with Azure App Service/IIS inc. ASP/NET, PHP
- VS C# .Net 4.5 appréciation exp.
- MS Build and environmental debugging
- Building images & other scripting automation using PowerShell, VBS, Win Batch or similar
- Solid security, DR, backup & monitoring setup/management
Highly desirable are the following skills:
- Dynamics 365 administration and deployment
- Other OS/environment support esp. AWS, Linux, other common web stacks
- Database maestro with some MS SQL/MySQL/Maria, Cassandra, Cosmos or Mongo
- Platform specific certifications, e.g., multiple MCPs or an MCSE
- Good net basics IP4/6, DNS, DHCP, HTTP/S firewalling & load-balancing
- Office 365 Management, esp. Exchange and SharePoint
- Source control appreciation
- Environment migration to cloudy infrastructure
You will need to demonstrate experience with:
- Affect changes in live environments safely, deploying architectures using appropriate change control procedures
- Remedy issues in our 3rd line ticket queue, including effective prioritisation, assignment to development teams and escalating resolution where required to ensure we meet our SLAs
- Manage all day-to-day upkeep of environments including configuring/maintaining backups, monitoring, security and patching
- Create clear and effective documentation
Call Experis IT today for more information today on 0121 712 8715