Role: Cloud Security Engineer
Location: Remote & London
Duration: 6 Months
Inscope of IR35
Do you want to be part of an award winning global organisation who are at the forefront of technology?
- Cloud Security Engineer (AWS)
- Proficiency in Security for Cloud
- Proficiency in Vulnerability Management
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Understanding of Secrets Management, Privileged Access Management, Identity Management on Cloud.
- Experience and in depth knowledge of AWS is required. Experience with any other cloud platforms (GCP, Azure and Ali Cloud) is a plus.
- Experience and knowledge of securing Kubernetes, container and serverless technologies on AWS
- Ability to produce hardened configuration standards for cloud services
- Threat modelling experience
- Experience with IaC scripting languages is required - Terraform, Cloud formation etc.
- A proven track record working within an enterprise scale organisation
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Dev-ops and application security & data security experience
- Solution architecture skills required
Why Wait? Apply Now!