Applications Specialist - Document Management (DMS)
File Site, Document and email Management Software, SQL Server, Applications, Windows Servers Infrastructure, Project Work.
iManage (DMS) expertise is highly desirable although Training will be given.
Birmingham City Centre, West Midlands - 2 Days per week in the Office - 3 Days WFH
£35,000pa + An Excellent Benefits Package
This Experis IT client are a legal and professional services group, with over 1,000 employees across 12 offices, who support more than 5,700 active clients, ranging from FTSE 100 companies to private individuals, in the UK and beyond.
There is a need for an experienced Application Specialist and Document Management System (DMS) Analyst, and you will be expected to have in-depth knowledge of the software and technical platforms that make up the client's IT services.
You will be part of a dynamic, collaborative IT Team consisting of 50 team members and you will also be able to engage in Project work increasing your overall portfolio.
These include 1st/2nd and 3rd line Support Analysts, Infrastructure, Application Support and Security teams, Project Managers, Business Analysts and Developers.
Working with, and having support from the Development Team, your primary responsibility will be based on escalations from the IT Service Desk to support and ensure resolution of business-critical Document Management and File Systems across the company.
You will be the subject matter expert within the firm, ensuring the timely resolution of incidents, service requests and problems, ensuring Service Desk engineers are trained accordingly in support of your role.
What you'll have in your locker:
- Excellent analysis, troubleshooting and resolution skills.
- Broad knowledge of IT systems.
- Knowledge of Document Management Systems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Experience providing technical and configurational support for applications.
- Previous exposure to and understanding of financial systems and processes.
- IT/ Technology-based qualification - HND or above
- Experience supporting professional service applications and associated case management workflows.
- Working knowledge of SQL including data mining and analysing back-end logs is desirable.
Knowledge of the iManage Document Management System is highly desirable although training will be given
Call Experis IT ASAP to find out more about this role