Agile Coach- Value Stream Design & Mobilisation
4 Months + extension
London- Remote work available
The Agile TOM Programme is an enterprise-wide initiative to accelerate the delivery of value to our customers by restructuring to improve collaboration and reduce inefficiencies.
A set of financial benefits have been agreed by Global Businesses Global Functions (GBGF) for delivery by the end of 2021 through the adoption of new ways of working and a Value-Stream/Sub Value Stream based operating model which focuses technology delivery around the customer. In support of this, GBGFs will need to design and deliver a new operating model that will drive the delivery of those agreed benefits.
- Exhibit and encourage agile mindset
- Supporting teams to define AS IS process and TO BE designs
- Lead the design of a new operating model which delivers the IT architecture to meet strategic goals and customer needs
- Collaborate closely with the Design Office and other Design Experts to design an operating model to enable the transformation within the GBGF, from initial design concepts through to Pilots & POC's, detailed design and implementation of restructuring, process improvement, people capability development, governance, service re-design, and leadership and cultural change
- Design new operating models that integrate structure, people, process and systems, whilst applying design thinking techniques to help develop new and innovate design solutions
- Design in detail the target Platforms and Pods, including service catalogue, organizational structure, and processes
- Support the implementation of Platforms and Pods
- Be proactive in assessing learnings to continuously improve the overall Agile TOM Blueprint
Key Skills and Experience
- Depth of experience in Agile methodologies and in designing Agile Value Stream Operating Models for large, complex financial institutions
- Deep IT and/or domain knowledge
- Propensity for innovative thinking, with an eye towards how things should be done in the future
- 5 - 10+ years of experience in business architecture/organisational modelling & planning/tech operations in in agile environment
- Ability to design & lead workshops with business & IT stakeholders to use OKRs, write outcome based stories & use of prioritisation techniques
- Hands on experience with Agile & DevOps practices, and configuration & optimum use of tools such as Jira/ Confluence/Rally/ etc.
- Strong awareness of CI/CD tools, pipelines & concepts
- Strong communication skills and sound business judgement
- Good problem-solving skills, ability to help others organize problem-solving
- Experience identifying key issues, involve affected parties, design solutions, obtain buy-in, and communicate effectively through resolution
- Ability to manage large-scale initiatives including stakeholders across business and technical teams
- Ability to execute in a fast-paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Ability to deliver concise time-critical information to all levels of management, technology, and business teams
If this role is of interest to you, please submit your CV in the first instance.