Role: Agile Coach
Do you want to work for a global award winning company at the fore-front of technology? Why wait?
- As a servant leader and change agent, coach, inspire and mentor teams on Agile principles, values and practices while role modelling customer's leadership behaviours.
- Facilitate and reinforce Agile practices for multiple teams working toward common business outcomes, including backlog refinement and prioritisation.
- Understand and support implementation of metrics to optimise delivery of KPIs through the assessment of responsiveness, quality, productivity, and customer and business value.
- Support multiple Agile teams to ensure progress toward objectives, goals and commitments. Guide assigned Agile teams to deliver the required product increments.
- Actively raise observed issues and remove impediments; resolve conflicts within and across teams. Anticipate challenges, identify risks, and recommend mitigations and solutions.
- Continuously assess the Agile maturity of teams and individuals at all levels of leadership, educating and mentoring to address gaps.
- Participate in both the internal and external Agile community to stay abreast of challenges, leading practices, and emerging trends; utilise learnings in furthering the effective use of Agile practices at the bank.
- Facilitate open communication among teams and stakeholders; promote positive team dynamics to ensure members collaborate and work effectively within and across teams.
- Use coaching techniques that increase collaboration, transparency and promote a culture of experimentation and innovation.
- Agile Mindset: Embody Agile core values of openness, courage, respect, focus, and commitment. Infuse Agile principles, practices and methodologies to achieve team success.
- Change Agent: Expert change leadership skills including the ability to create an inclusive environment, manage conflict and develop solutions to mitigate risk.
- Coaching: Ability to utilize tailored coaching techniques to inspire individuals and teams to perform at a higher level.
- Influence: Ability to influence behaviours of leaders at all levels and without traditional hierarchy.
- Servant Leadership: Foster an environment where individuals thrive as empowered and equal members of a team.
- Communication: Ability to communicate thoughts, concepts, practices effectively at all levels, adjusting as needed to a target audience.
- Collaboration: Expertise working with others in a cross-functional multi-team environment.
- Continuous Improvement: Demonstrate a commitment to continually improve, share learning with others and encourage team development.