£540 per day
6 month contract
As an Agile Coach, you will be responsible for driving an embedded network of capable Agile Practitioners across directorates through the provision of expert Agile advice and technical support to the new Agile Delivery Framework, improvement to agile ways of working for teams, as well as a heavy emphasis on employee upskilling and company recruitment.
You will work closely with the Senior Leaders of Transformation, Heads of IT and key stakeholders across our businesses to ensure investments in Agile coaching and training are well targeted, efficiently delivered and yield tangible returns. This will involve embracing different styles of training techniques and incorporating on-the-job activities, e-learning, tutorial sessions and coaching with particular focus on Operational Excellence disciplines, and driving agililty.
You will also be responsible for mentoring and coaching Agile Delivery Managers and functional SMEs to build internal capability and confidence. You will support the Agile practice and ways of working as well as training initiatives and direction both for IT and the business, and support the necessary logistics, schedules and materials.
Your Skills and Experience
- Proven qualified skills in coaching in Agile
- Business transformation
- Team player attitude
- Ability to lead support and drive new ways of working, for delivery agility
- Proven qualified skills in SAFE, Agile PM or accredited Agile methodologies
- Conversant with business transformation and culture change
- Team player
- Ability to lead, support and work as an enabler to business change
- Gravitas, inspirational leadership, critical but with a positive mindset
- Ability to adapt thinking to new ways of working and support IT and business teams along a journey to support delivery agility
- Able to support and feedback changes to the new Agile Delivery Framework
As an Agile Coach, you will be experienced in the design and successful delivery of training on Operational Excellence, continuous change from Operator through to Exec level. You should also have operational management experience of a training function and be able to demonstrate previous successful application of Agile methods and coaching.
You should have recognised coaching and training qualifications as well as recognised Agile qualifications (SAFe, Agile PM or equivalent) and an L&D background.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills will enable you to successfully coach and mentor Business professionals. You must be able to both inspire and challenge learners to apply tools taught quickly and effectively