My client a large global financial services brand is looking for an experienced Acquisition Digital Marketing Manager on a initial 6 month contract. The role is based virtual and inside IR35.
This role is responsible for creating demand for products across our full commercial suite, and for converting business prospects to new customers. For our Small Business portfolio, we aim to drive end-to-end digital applications, as well as lead generation for our sales teams.
This team partners closely with our UK consumer and Enterprise Digital & Analytics teams to create our strategy and plans. The team then executes its strategies in partnership with those teams, as well as through a large set of external digital platform partners, including Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn to name just a few, along with leading digital marketing agencies. This person will be responsible for developing a holistic strategy across paid media channels (affiliate, display and social) and across devices. They will execute winning performance marketing strategies grounded in data-driven insights through effective targeting and engaging creative. The individual will play a key role partnering across many cross functional internal and external partners and will lead a high performing team.
Lead overall Paid Media strategy, planning and optimisation to drive significant new customer and revenue growth. Areas of business ownership that drive this outcome include:
- Affiliate strategy, partnering across multiple credit product aggregators to position the business as the brand of choice and best in class solution to meet business needs.
- Display and social strategy and execution. Deliver on existing and identify new distribution partnerships and innovative ways to engage with prospects.
- Manage multi-million dollar acquisition marketing budget, prioritise and allocate resources and media effectively to meet growth goals.
- Develop comprehensive view of Paid Media landscape and roadmap to optimise consideration funnels, integrate content and drive engagement and conversion. This will require close partnership with Brand, Product, Content, Risk, EDA and Creative partners to enable us to stay ahead of the market and emerging growth opportunities.
- Recommend high-potential channels and segmentation strategies based on research and data including ongoing test and learn to drive continuous improvement.
- Evolve and enhance performance measurement approach to improve attribution and optimised growth plans.