1st Line Support - Service Desk
We are actively looking to secure a 1st Line Support to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
This role is critical to the business with service desk being one of the most common customer interactions. Our client have to deliver great customer service which is 100% customer centric to ensure that every interaction is of the highest quality resulting in technical resolution of issues at the first point of contact.
- Highly professional customer service interactions
- Create and maintain knowledge management
- Close the loop with escalations and complaints
- Complete up to 2nd line diagnostics including but not exclusive to router diagnostics
- Provide SME function for customers and customer solutions
- Perform technical diagnostics and resolve incidents at first point of contact where possible
- Train members of the team on new products/services
- Lead role on products/services, providing high level of technical expertise to customers both internal/external
- Undertake personal training and development in line with departmental needs and in line with Personal Development Plan agreed with Line Manager
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal/Written
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent IT literacy
- Capability to achieve Cisco CCENT level accreditation or equivalent - desirable
- Ability to resolve issues in a timely fashion but also to update knowledge/questions for the rest of the team
- Proactively manage customer interactions and escalate as appropriate
- Own and resolve of complex customer issues with little management support
- Display role model behaviours within the roles and responsibilities of your role
- Excellent communication skills - Mandatory
- Excellent customer service experience - Mandatory
- Evidenced technical ability ideally Cisco CCENT level or equivalent - Mandatory
- Proficient IT Literacy
- Managing complex technical customer issues - Mandatory
- Experience of service
- Good Knowledge of IT technologies - Mandatory
- Experience of service management IT tools - Mandatory
- ITIL4 Foundation - Desirable
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance.