My leading client based in the Warwickshire area is looking to recruit a PHP Web Developer into their growing development team to continue the support of their e-commerce applications and internal systems. The position requires candidates to have the ability to code using PHP and writing scripts from scratch and being involved in the full development lifecycle from design through to implementation. The client is aiming to continue the growth of their platforms to give them the competitive edge in the market and you will play a key position in the team to develop the back end services for their web & mobile platforms. The business is operating on site and is flexible with part-time home working.
- Development of the internal applications/systems and web platform
- Coding the back-end services to support the wider company
- Ensuring high end code is written
- Performing the SDLC
- Communicating with management and directors to support the long-term road map
- Supporting junior staff where required
- Experience in a similar development position
- Experience of back end web development (mobile development beneficial)
- GIT source control
- Exposure or knowledge of third-party API's
- Ability to communicate technical jargon into simpler terms
- Reliable team member
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong written skills
Please send your CV if you are interested and have relevant experience.