Experis are currently recruiting for a DV Cleared Test Engineer to provide assurance and verification of solutions, and testing of the client system. The successful contract must have experience with the creation & execution of Test Script, Knowledge of ALM and Test and Defect management systems.
- Creation of test cases and identification of test data required in response to clearly defined requirements, including the creation of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Execution of test cases and the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s), including the execution of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Test results checking and reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation and support.
- Collection of testing related measurements and metrics.
- Liaison with integration staff to achieve product release within task timescales.
- Timely feedback of progress and issues
- Investigation and resolution of incidents arising during validation in conjunction with integration and/or customer staff.
- Ability to work in a flexible manner in order to assist in meeting project/programme objectives.
- ISEB or ISTQB accreditation.
- Test Script creation
- Test Script execution
- Knowledge ALM
- Methodical and structured approach to working
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Industry experience
- Knowledge of testing process, techniques and tools
- Ability to develop testing specialisation in one of the following areas of testing:
- Test Case Design
- Test Case Automation
- Performance, Volume and Stress Testing
- Can produce test cases that address clearly defined requireme