Technical Lead - Windows/Linux - remote OUTSIDE IR35 Contract 3 Months £400-£450p/d
Knowledge of RedHat/ CentOS/ Windows All version/ Change Management
Working on behalf of a professional services business we are seeking a Technical Lead / Consultant who can carry out a discovery exercise across a MS Windows and Linux Estate to identify security venerability's and configuration change requirements. This is a Technical Lead/Coordination position working with product owners and teams to ensure anything Identified is correctly patched and done so through following correct Change Management Process in line with business expectations.
What we need
- Linux - Centos/Redhat - Ability to Log on to a box find sub divisions etc; no scripting knowledge needed as such but relevant command line knowledge
- Windows - all major Server OS
- Co-ordination skills - Raise Change Requests, co-ordinate/lead any persons as required. Not to do the actual implementation, but you will likely need to do the discovery work. So may need to log on to manually identify what packages/patches, etc are installed, then raise change requests for the platform team to do the actual remediation.
- The role will involve running vulnerability scans on the nodes related to the above Operating Systems, then coordinating configuration changes to further harden the OS and apply any software patches
- Also ensuring the provided security tools are deployed, running and scanning correct - (Specific product knowledge is not required as there are skills in-house)
Apply now for immediate consideration