Technical Cloud & Infrastructure Engineer- Opportunity to grow a team and service offering
London, Zone 1
£55,000 pa to £65,000 pa + Excellent Company Benefits
Windows Operations, Windows Servers, Linux, CentOS, Active Directory Services, G-Suite, AWS, Azure Cloud Windows Servers, AD, Azure AD, Domain Controller, Implementation, VMWare, Backup Facilities
Technical Skills:- With the opportunity to have input into how the team and service offering grows.
You will require solid hands-on expertise going in especially around the technical skills required below:
Your Technical experience will need to include:
- Active Directory Services, Domain Controllers Administration, Group Policy
- Google Suite / G-Suite
- Cloud Technology, AWS, MS Office 365 Azure
- Virtualisation, VMWare
- Windows / Linux, CentOS, UNIX
- Various Operating Systems
- Installing IT hardware and software
- Backup Facilities, DR and BC
- Co-ordination with technical aspects of desk relocations, electrical testing
- Initiate disaster recovery testing and physical security systems
- Microsoft qualifications, MTA, MCSA and/or CCNA will be highly desirable
- Maintain and administer the office IT systems and equipment, printers, scanners etc
- Knowledge of Network Switches routers etc will be advantageous
Requirements: - This role will requires you to be a "Visionary" This Company have a proven success in the Professional Services space and are looking to expand their MSP service offering. Ideallt from and MSP background you will be on-site supporting a specific client but have the ability to grow your position in an autonomous fasion. There is an opportunity to progress and be mentored to lead the MSP service offering and build a substantial team around you. You will need to be an energetic and motivated hands on Technical Lead who has experience preferably of working within the MSP space. You will have that pioneering spark and want to progress your career at pace.
As a rounded individual you will Perform requirements gathering, working with stakeholders to scope IT projects. Work closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
Role Profile:- Your key areas of expertise and responsibilities include:
- Maintain an awareness of the changes in the technology sector, identifying and introducing new technologies which will benefit the organisation through increased efficiency's and an improved customer experience.
- Assist and havin input into defining the IT strategy for the next 1-3 years
- Drive service delivery strategy, departmental processes and policies.
- Perform requirements gathering, working with stakeholders to scope IT projects.
- Work closely with the senior management team to overcome business challenges with the use of technology.
- Manage supplier relationships and liaise with them to find the best fit for business.
- Recruit and onboard IT Specialists in the future
- Advise, Guide, Train & Mentor Junior IT Administrators in the department in the future
- Conduct regular review of systems, procedures and controls.
Engaging this role, you will be required to Lead, Manage Develop and Deliver a variety of technical projects, with time build and mentor the Infrastructure Team, bonding with 3rd Parties, being the escalation point for all IT related queries across the company.
Overtime and with mentoring from senior management you will take on more responsibilities should you wish and build taking ownership of the MSP offering and methodically growing into a hands-off Head of Managed Services requiring you to recruit and bring in your own staff as the service expands.
It is expected that this position will be on site for 3 months at first but homeworking will be an option there on.
Take this opportunity to rise above your peers and secure a role to elevate your IT career.