Technical Lead/Tech Lead
Salary: Starting at £75,000 - £85,000 plus annual bonus
Location: London based, with remote hybrid working
My client is looking for a hands-on tech lead or a solutions architect to work on new front end product development with to help a grow an energy supplier into new markets. This role would have a hands on impact on areas of development for an app and website which will reach millions of customers. This role would be perfect for someone with a background of software development or supervision, ideally in the utilities sector, keen to work on expanding business, and developing new offerings which will influence an entire industry.
You will be joining an already existing team structure, with lots of capacity to expand to meet expected new customer demand. You will work alongside a wide range of internal and external partners, to manage the production of new products and develop roadmaps of future development of digital products. The potential future roadmap is huge with lots of variety but initially you will add payment and renewal features so this role would be a great match for someone with experience in Utilities, Fintech, Banking DevOps or Cyber Security.
- Experience as either a Tech Lead, Solution Architect, Product Owner or Senior Developer.
- Exposure to Front end coding skills, including ReactJS, React Native & TypeScript.
- Past experience of working on both web and mobile projects.
- Presentation of software architecture design or cloud development strategies.
- Experience with AWS, API Gateways, Lambda, DynamoDB, Python, boto3, AWS CLI, TerraForm.
- Familiar with DevOps and deployment management expertise.
- Experience of helping to build new IT platforms.
- REST, GraphQL, or basic understanding of Cybersecurity to protect endpoints and keys.
- Experience of writing and maintaining documentation for software engineers.
- Utilities experience.
- Support the development of roadmaps of digital products, understanding, scoping and planning requirements.
- Manage P1 incidents.
- Liaising with development teams, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Manage risks and form contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Developing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Tech Lead, Solutions Architect, Software Development, DevOps, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Energy, Front End, React, ReactJS, React Native, TypeScript, Fintech, Banking, Cybersecurity