We are actively looking to secure a Scrum Master to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Would you like to join one Europe's most popular broadcasting and media brands? Our client is at the forefront of innovation whilst pushing boundaries and you will be given the freedom and support you need to make an impact.
You will work with one of the UK's most digital organisations and leading the way in entertainment. With over 20 million customers at the heart of everything, they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. As a team, they are not afraid to try new technologies and new ways of working.
This role will be as part of a client focused team, to work closely with Software Developers and other QA engineers, to deliver the highest quality products in a timely manner.
* Play a key part in assisting to increase the test automation coverage that runs on browsers and on real devices (TV's & consoles)
* Assist and teach other team members the automation coding standards to unify the way we automate across teams.
* Drive the analysis of the existing automation suit and back fill the missing automation test scenarios.
* Own, monitor and report automated test coverage.
* Help drive the improvement of test automation within the team and across a multitude of TV devices.
* Proactively contribute to 'building right thing' to deliver quality product faster to our customers.
* Develop and execute comprehensive suites of automation test plans and test cases.
* Maintain / Improve / Innovate the approach to automation and associated framework(s).
* Continued evaluation of test cases for inclusion in regression and smoke testing.
* Support the automation of tests for newly integrated features and impart such skills with the rest of the team.
* Develop ideas for tool sets to augment QA and Development testing.
* Estimate test efforts, analyse and communicate test results and track defects
* Strong experience in automation frameworks using Cypress and tools like Mocha
* Exceptional Communication skills to a technical level.
* Excellent troubleshooting skills to discover the root cause of complex issues.
* Supporting skills: Configuration Management and CI Tools.
* Suggest improvement with a view toward maximizing coverage and speed of testing.
* Knowledge of client application architectures and patterns.
* Demonstrated skill in testing embedded systems.
* NFR Testing
* Experience of testing on devices