Senior Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager (B2B) to help the small but growing Marketing team to craft well-written, concise and persuasive sales materials, including pitch decks, collateral, sales email sequences and outreach. You'll be a key partner of our regional sales teams to help improve sales effectiveness, sales productivity and overall sales results.
You'll work directly with the Global Marketing Director and our Senior Content Marketer on critical pieces of collateral: PowerPoints, handouts and in the medium-term, help us roll out a strategic rebrand based on brand guidelines from our brand agency.
A core part of this role will be auditing our materials, creating a plan and working collaboratively to roll those new materials out.
You'll also partner with our Learning and Development Manager and Sales Operations leaders to roll out training and certifications on pitch materials.
- A significant number of years of direct experience in Product Marketing or related roles
- Solid experience generating new business and selling
- Strong copywriting experience essential
- Experience with sales methodologies like Challenger and Value Selling
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to collaborate with many different personalities to establish strong working relationships with sales leaders, sales reps and account executives
- Highly organised, and skilled at project management to deliver exceptional sales enablement activities simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Confident and persuasive communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- Recent experience selling into Human Resources departments a huge plus.
- Self-starter: You're motivated and able to do work remotely with minimal supervision
- Growth mindset: You're resilient in the face of challenges, calm under pressure, and fun to be around
- Collaborative mindset: You thrive in cross-functional environments and easily partner with diverse marketing and client team members
- Familiarity with marketing and brand campaigns
- Startup and growth-orientated business experience
- Experience using Lean Startup Methodology, with Lean Canvases a plus.