Role :Senior Data Analysts
Location: Milton Keynes
Type: Hybrid 1 day a week in the Office
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £490 IR35 Umbrella
TO QUALIFY, YOU MUST HAVE THE RIGTH TO WORK IN THE UK AND TRAVEL TO MILTON KEYNES ONECE A WEEK.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
we are looking for an experienced Digital Data Analyst to own the configuration, implementation, and on-going maintenance of Adobe Analytics, using enterprise tag management systems and a universal data layer methodology.
Overall you will be responsible for driving the direction of Adobe Analytics with HQ from a technical perspective, including successful adoption of the tool, dashboard creation and maintenance, and on-going quality assurance.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience leading or working on Adobe Analytics implementations projects
- Experience using Adobe Marketing Cloud (Adobe Workspace, Data Warehouse and Adobe Administration)
- Knowledge of Google Analytics 360, with a focus on implementation
- Knowledge enterprise Tag Management solutions (Adobe Launch, GTM, Tealium) to map data points in the data layer to Adobe Analytics variables
- Experience working with data layers and clickstream data for the collection of web data
- Experience with Adobe Data Insertion API
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders and be able to simplify technical information to non-technical stakeholders
- A high attention to detail and a methodical approach to developing and testing
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced commercial environment managing multiple projects and stakeholder demands.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Experience of Adobe Target, experimentation through conversion rate optimisation programmes (A/B testing, MVT).
- Experience with data visualisation tools, Tableau
Experience working with customer data platforms and marketing automation tools such as Salesforce CRM, etc.
- Lead and create an audit to support the management of existing and new marketing tags and the wider implementation of tags throughout the journeys across websites
- Work closely with Marketing Managers and Product Owners to understand business requirements and priorities
- Support the translation of business requirements into solution design requirements and implementation briefs aligned with the analytics strategy
- Build and manage accurate data dashboards across Adobe Analytics, and other tools that can be used in a standardised format within the wider the Marketing team
- Design and build technical processes to address business issues
- Deliver change to existing systems, processes, reporting and analysis. User acceptance testing of delivery, defect management and where required to assist across any change development releases, championing the data analytics requirements
- Perform analysis on the data & reporting in order to drive customer and business insight to help build roadmaps for future improvements
- Deliver, support and automate daily, weekly and monthly reporting requirements providing insight & suggestions for improvement.
. Must have the right to work in the UK and For questions contact me and I will be happy to help.