Senior Automation Tester/SDET
Senior Automation Tester/SDET is required by prestigious global organisation to deliver high-value technical services to world renowned clients.
As the Senior Automation Tester, you will focus on software integration testing, analysing test failures, and designing new tests for the server platform. Escalate and report key quality issues and drive issues to resolution. This role will be interacting regularly with teams located in different geographical regions, therefore strong verbal communication skills is a must.
What's in it for the Senior Automation Tester?
- An excellent Salary
- Phenomenal training and upskilling available
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Career development across a diverse International organisation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, 20 days holidays, private medical and much more
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Skills for the Senior Automation Tester:
- Be in or previously held a Software Development Engineer or Software Quality Engineer role
- Full stack testing and test automation experience
- Programming languages skills (preferably Java or other OO language such as C/C++)
- Hands on experience with one or more of the following: team city/Jenkins, github, SOLR, HBase, pig scripts, Splunk, grafana, tableau, xctest
- Experienced in writing scripts
- Proven track record of defining and executing test scripts working with migrated data and interface API
- Experienced with one or more of the following: iOS, Mac OSX, debugging or profiling tools
- Understanding of test types and their purpose (unit, integration, end-to-end)
- Skilled in in test planning, test design, test authoring, and execution
- Ability to analyse and find root causes in multi-tiered, client-server environments
If you have the essential skills, keen to work as a Senior Automation Tester and want to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.