Remote / Barrow in Furness 1 day per month
Solution Architects are needed to support a new project. This project is working closely with our architecture team to process new demand coming through for IT systems and applications, to support a new programme of work.
- Working with the wider business and a team of business analysts to investigate and understand the business requirement.
- Working with the wider business and a team of business analysts to derive solutions to business requirements.
- Working within the IT function to understand roadmaps and future work, aligning these new demands cleanly.
- Supporting design and documentation of solutions to feed into delivery phases of new systems and applications.
- Supporting high level costing, drawing on information and documentation gathered.
- Supporting and adhering to the architectural principles.
- Ability to work with a range of different business stakeholders at different levels in the hierarchy
- Ability to draw together information from various sources
- Good Technical software knowledge or background to be able to work harmoniously in an architecture team
- Experience with design and manufacturing software and systems is advantageous.
Please submit CVs today!