A SC Cleared IT Support Engineer is required by a prestigious organisation in their Farnborough offices.
As the SC Cleared IT Support Engineer you will join a team of dedicated IT professionals to deliver new and exciting IT systems into the Defence environment. You will need practical experience of installing and configuring Microsoft Server Operating Systems and VMware virtualization products, set to work and Commissioning of Military Communications Systems.
The position is based in Farnborough, but their teams support projects throughout the country so a willingness to travel is essential. This could be anywhere from one day to a week at a time.
What's in it for the SC Cleared IT Support Engineer?
- Working for a recognised company with an excellent reputation
- Excellent benefits package including contributory pension, Life Cover, income protection and much more
- Excellent Salary
- Working in a company who invest in their team (including certifications & subscriptions)
- Excellent Career Development opportunities
- You will be working within industry leading teams and people
Essential Skills for the SC Cleared IT Support Engineer:
- Hold current SC or DV clearance (Be willing to go through DV clearance if you don't hold already)
- Willingness to travel is essential (30%)
- Experience with Microsoft Server OS implementation, configuration and testing, (ideally MCSA Qualified)
- Proven track record with VMWare, VSphere, ESXi, VCSA, vSAN, (6.0, 6.5)
- Working towards, industry standard qualifications, or equivalent knowledge, such as MCSA, CCNA, ITIL, VCP, degree
- Willing to provide 24/7 support on a weekly rota
- Knowledge of JSP 604 and 440 and associated JSPs would be highly desirable but not essential.
One of the UK leading partners in Intelligence and National Security, Science and Technology that works on cutting edge research projects. A global organisation primarily established in the UK and the US, currently growing in international markets. They provide a wide range of services, such as technical, scientific and engineering expertise. This particular site provides scientific research and development and applies this to the commercial world making it viable for sale.
Currently staffed with problem solvers and analytically minded individuals, they pride themselves on being able to think outside the box. Passionate about technology and actively self-learn outside of core working hours, they are seen as some of the best minds in the UK.
If you have the essential skills and you are a SC Cleared IT Support Engineer wanting to work for a company who invest in their technology and staff, then please apply via the link.