Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce.com - Sales Cloud Lightning Edition - Service Cloud - Permanent - Hybrid - London - Negotiable Salary
The company is going through a major digital transformation process and this role will be pivotal during this process and also going forward to support the solution implemented.
The position is office based/hybrid and is located in the heart of London.
Some of the key accountabilities include:
- Design a roll out plan to switch to the lighting platform including an impact assessment.
- Rolling out those new features and any integration as needed including documentation, training users and creating reports and dashboards to monitor compliance and adoption.
- Systems improvements: Co-ordinating the end-to-end testing of new workflows, rules, and objects
- Manage Salesforce configuration changes including Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, and dashboards.
- Organise and lead technical design and scoping sessions while working closely with various others team on best ways forward.
- Working directly with end users of all levels to understand their questions and issues and identifying appropriate solutions.
What you need:
- Salesforce experience
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator with experience of Sales Cloud Lightning edition and Service Cloud.
- Experience in design, development, testing of Salesforce.
- Experience with SFDC Service Cloud
- Experience with successfully deploying middleware solutions.
- Experience with successfully implementation monitoring and operational data analysis solutions
- Strong experience of delivering API, Performance and UI testing.
- Informatica Cloud experience.
- Experience with Pardot
- XML, XSLT, XSD's, SOAP, REST and other widely used protocols in Integration space.
- Hands on experience / solid functional understanding of custom objects, page layouts, profiles, permissions, workflows, approval processes, flows and triggers.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply!