Real Estate Manager
£48,000 + Benefits
Farnborough - 60% Homeworking
Are you a chartered surveyor with a Commercial/Corporate Real Estate background looking for the next step in your career? This is an exciting opportunity to join a global defence company, with great internal growth opportunities and a chance to gain experience working on a global real estate portfolio?
You will identify opportunities for letting surplus space, negotiate and conclude lettings to third parties to grow revenue income and add investment value to the Corporate Real Estate Portfolio.
You will assist with the management of the property portfolio including freehold and leasehold assets. You will manage all aspects of Landlord and Tenant matters from new lettings, lease renewals, re-gearing, rent review to licences for alterations, alienation and dilapidation's and represent the team with corporate stakeholders on a range of property matters.
- You will grow and protect third party income through the negotiation of new leases, tenant expansion and lease restructuring opportunities.
- You will prepare business cases for investment.
- You will advise stakeholders on property matters to protect the company's property interests.
- You be responsible for the management of tenant service charges, billing and cost recovery.
- You will be responsible for accurate recording and maintenance of property records and reporting.
- Good working knowledge of Property Law and its application.
- Excellent stakeholder and people management skills.
- The Estates Surveyor must be a skilled negotiator, problem solver and team player.
- Degree in Estate Management or equivalent RICS accredited degree.
If you're interested in this position please send in your CV and we will be in touch.