Project Support (Clinical Trials)
Based in Buckinghamshire - 3 days in the office 2 days from home
Salary up to £25,000
Our client is offering a competitive salary and a fantastic opportunity for career progression! Due to extensive growth, they are looking to expand their Project Management team
As a Project Support Associate, you will facilitate the management and delivery of Clinical Trial Support studies and provide administrative support within the Operations division.
If you have a science-related degree and previous experience of working in an office and/or clinical /pharma environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Who we are looking for: An individual with:
* Good IT skills - Intermediate understanding of and ability to use MS Office
* Previous experience of working in an administrative or project-based role
* Knowledge of the principles of ICH GCP
* Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
* The ability to work on own initiative and without daily supervision
* Enthusiasm and a desire to work as part of a friendly and committed team
Due to the high volume of applications, we receive we are not able to get back to everyone who applies. Therefore, if you have not heard back from Experis within 7 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful however we will contact you if suitable roles come up that match your skill set.
- Job Type:
- Life Sciences
- Job reference:
- 20 days ago