IT Project Manager
Hybrid-Portsmouth -2/3 days week
Active DV Clearance is required
Experis are currently on the lookout for a Project Manager to join one of our Aerospace and Defence clients.
- Development and maintenance of positive engagement with project customers, partners and suppliers.
- Operating in a Safe & Secure manner.
- Embedding a culture in line with the Client values.
- Delivery of the project outputs, to agreed baseline (customer satisfaction, time, cost, quality, cash and sales).
- Ensuring project members operate in line with the Operating Framework & functional competency management requirements; and have appropriate personal objectives recorded in the Client performance management system.
- Resolving conflicts (including prioritisation calls) within the project and collaborating.
- Maintenance of forecasts (both financial and resource demand signal) for sales and delivery which reflects the up-to-date expectations for the work.
- Application of governance requirements (including lifecycle, project & independent reviews as appropriate) for foundation sales and delivery work.
- Demonstrable capability to International Project Management Association Level C.
- Experience gained, typically rather than necessarily, leading a business, projects, programmes, portfolios or P3 function and successfully delivering projects.
- Experience delivering projects to 3 different customers.
If you are available and interested in this role please drop me an application over to