Role: Cloud Engineer
Location: Knutsford - currently remote
Initial duration: 6 months
Start Date: ASAP
Experis is delighted to be working with a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation.
Our client is proud to be a market leader at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms.
You will be based on site working with one of the UK's leading organisations who are empowered to leading the technology revolution across the public sector. With over 50 million customers at the heart of everything they do the scope and impact of your work is limitless. They have an awesome grasp of innovation, not afraid to try new technologies to make tech the forefront of what they do.
Bachelor's degree (BSc) or equivalent industry experience.
* Experience working within an agile team
* Expertise in python development (preferably FastAPI)
* Experience in using CI/CD tools like Jenkins to automate build, test and deployment.
* Proven track record of delivering automation solutions and Infrastructure as Code
* Private/public cloud experience is beneficial
* Experience integrating vsphere with CMDB, IPAM and AD are beneficial
If you're ready for your next career challenge and would make a great fit for this role, click the link to apply today.
At Experis, we're the global leader in professional IT resourcing and solutions, operating in more than 50 countries worldwide. Thanks to our expert industry knowledge, history of success and strong relationships with organisations large and small, we're perfectly placed to match specialist IT professionals into permanent and contract assignments.