IT Service Request Analyst (ITSR) - Build & Configurations Team
£20,000pa to £22,000pa + Benefits - Located - South Birmingham, Solihull area.
IT Hardware & Software (Microsoft) Applications, Builds, Configurations, Deployment of Laptops, Desktop and Mobile Device Platforms, Deployment Configuration, Service Desk Assistance and Escalations.
The ITSR - IT Service Request Team is an integral role providing a central co-ordination function for the management of service requests from the business and the provision of IT equipment, Desktop. Laptops and Remote / Mobile Technical kit for End Users.
Laptops - Remote Devices - Mobile Devices - Hand-Held Devices - Wi-Fi
The role is accountable for administering IT equipment for New Starters, Staff Movers and Leavers tasks.
This UK shipping specialist operate from the dockside to client's business and to the home. Their scale of logistics in the UK alone equates to an impressive 4m units per year and they urgently require an ITSR - IT Service Request Analyst asap to add value to their Build & Configuration IT Service Request Team.
Reporting to the Service Request Team Leader, the IT Service Request Analyst is a technical hands-on role responsible for imaging, configuring and provisioning all IT Equipment for internal staff.
Responsible for device configuration including but not limited to, laptop, desktop and mobile devices:
- Required to perform joiners, movers and leavers-based tasks - create user accounts
- To assist with IT Service Transition where Request Management processes will be involved (for example, when a new type of account is needed or access on an existing account will change) as directed by the IT Service Request Team Leader
- Ensure all IT Service Requests are dealt with in a professional and timely manner in accordance with service level targets
- To ensure that all processes for IT Service Desk requests are documented and understood by the IT Service Desk team
- Contacting users to ensure all new equipment has been received is functioning correctly
- Responsible for maintaining the Asset register is kept up to date in line with department policies
- Ensure customer escalations are prioritised and dealt with in a timely manner
- Using judgement, escalate issues to the IT Service Request Team Leader where appropriate
- Monitor stock levels - ensuring minimum levels are maintained
- Ensure our services and systems contain accurate and up to date customer details
- To undertake any other miscellaneous or non-recurring duties related to the post as directed by your line manager
Skills and Competencies Required:
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good Telephone Manner
- Active Listener
- Strong Work Ethic
- Goo Organisation
- Thorough with an Eye for Detail
Call Experis IT for more Information Today!