Senior iOS Developer
Flexi working 1-2 days per week in office
Up to £570 p/d
The focus of your role
You'll develop software in a highly collaborative, informal environment without undue paperwork or deployment restrictions with a good work-life balance in a sociable, happy, fun atmosphere. You'll be a valued member of a multi-disciplinary Agile Scrum Team, and involved in all aspects of development including service design using micro-services, coding, testing and a degree of maintenance and support. Your focus will be on delivering well tested software with assistance from your team-dedicated Quality Assurance/Tester(s).
What you'll do
- Use Swift along with modern tooling such as Fast lane to build apps.
- Build with a clean, testable architecture.
- Contribute to your team's robust unit and UI test suite as part of our test-first principles.
- Manage the mobile CI/CD infrastructure.
- Consume RESTful APIs.
- Build and maintain within an agile Kanban environment.
- Have input on the design, Jira tickets, priorities & test strategies as the team works as one self-managed unit without undue interference.
- Innovate, contribute, and support junior colleagues; we encourage mentoring at all levels.
- You'll be asked to technically lead pieces of work, dependant on experience.
- Contribute to a culture of continuous team & service improvement.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years commercial experience programming in Swift.
- A deep understanding of mobile technologies.
- A deep understanding of automated unit and UI testing solutions.
- Ideally, knowledge of how to build accessible apps.
If you feel like your skills match up to what is needed, then please submit your CV and we will be in touch.