Infrastructure Technical Specialist - SCCM / MEM / ADR / O365 / MDM / Cloud
Based in Birmingham, City Centre, West Midlands plus WFH Options
SCCM and/or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, Mobile Device Management (MDM), SOTI, Cisco Meraki or Intune, Developing and maintaining key aspects of SCCM in regard to Client Versions, ADR (Automatic Deployment Rules), Packages, Distribution Points and Collections, Windows Server OS Platforms from 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019, Cloud Data Protection.
£45,000 + Bonus & Excellent Benefits Package
The client is one of the UK's leading Leisure and Retail organisations who regularly generate £2BN turnover per annum from over 1,500 outlets across the UK.
If you are an IT Professional with a solid technical background in Microsoft skills (SCCM and/or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager, MDM, ADR, O365 etc) who thrives on the challenge of deploying, maintaining and managing world class IT services and their resilience and improvement this role could be a viable next step.
Your technical scope will include:
- Microsoft System Center Manager and/or Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager
- Office 365 Management
- Mobile Device Management (MDM), SOTI, Cisco Meraki or Intune
- Developing and maintaining key aspects of SCCM in regard to Client Versions, ADR (Automatic Deployment Rules), Packages, Distribution Points and Collections.
- Windows Server OS platforms from 2008, 2012, 2016 and 2019
Your day to day tasks will involve:
- Enterprise Management- Provide software management as part of a team for the following Enterprise applications: SCCM, MDM - (Meraki, SOTI, Intune), Office 365, McAfee EPO, Druva, Follow Me Printing.
- Providing 3rd line escalated support of the M&B internal corporate infrastructure as well as the 1700+ outlets around the country
- Supporting the maintenance and management of the end devices to ensure consistence compliance and best practice standard in regard to IT security
This is excellent career step awaits you in state-of-the-art offices in Central Birmingham, and will offer stability, development and a solid career path to the person who secures this vacancy.
Call Experis IT today for more information!