Full Stack Developer
Want to do the best work of your life? This is an exciting position for an experienced Full Stack Software Engineer to join one of Europe's leading media and entertainment brands. With over 24 million customers in 6 countries, you'll have the opportunity make your mark within a truly exciting and technology driven environment.
Our client are always looking to improve, developing pioneering products and services that give every one of their customers experiences they'll love. And it's the work of forward-thinking in-house Product Development and Technology teams that drive these award-winning innovations, harnessing creativity, technology and content to make sure our technology delivers the best experience for our customers.
What you'll do:
- Part of a team responsible for the designing, building and maintaining a platform of internal tools used by a variety of partners, to improve reliability and performance of flagship media product.
- Working on a suite of frontend, backend and big-data related services, with a more recent focus on integrating cloud-based solutions for some of our data analytics and reporting tools.
- Involved with the DevOps side of things including system administration, building, and maintaining CI/CD pipelines, and data-engineering principles including the administration of several large data ingest pipelines and an analytical reporting system
- Working closely with colleagues responsible for the data services and analytics that allow us to understand and monitor what is happening in customer homes in most efficient and proactive way.
- Bringing your own ideas to the table, explore new technologies, engage in teaching sessions to improve your own skills and mentor junior developers, ultimately helping to improve the quality of the experience for our customers.
What you'll bring:
- BSc in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or related field
- Proven track record in software development
- Strong Python 3 skills
- Familiarity with MVC/MVT web frameworks (e.g)
- Experience in developing REST APIs
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband.
- Be part of an organisation recognised as an 'Inclusive Top 50 Employer' and a 'Times Top 50 Employer for Women'
- Six subsidised restaurants on site
- A subsidised gym and private cinema