Seeking Graduate level Engineers (Extensive training in Systems Engineering)
Experis Consulting has an exciting and unique opportunity for ambitious Graduate Engineer doer's and thinkers who are interested in being trained in all aspects of Systems Engineering, all while working in partnership with one of the leading solution providers in the UK's defence sector. This is a great opportunity to join Experis' ever growing consulting division where you will be trained and developed whilst representing Experis on one of our leading accounts.
If you are educated to degree-level in an Engineering related discipline and have a genuine passion and drive to further your career within this field, then this could be the opportunity for you.
As part of the extensive training programme, you will receive both on the job and classroom-based learning, covering the core fundamentals of Systems Engineering, Requirements Engineering, Architecting, Product Design and System Integration (list not exhaustive).
Once the 12-month training programme has finished, you will transition to become a permanent employee of our customer, bringing with you all the training and awareness that you have developed to enable you to work at the cutting edge of Systems Engineering solutions on multi-million projects.
Applicants must be analytical problem solvers and must possess the following attributes:
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyse and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills
- Detail oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies
- A strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment
- Competitive salary based on a 37.5 hour working week, with bonus opportunities
- A sophisticated training programme comprised of online and in role training to develop skills in an area that is ever growing in demand
Other benefits include
- Contributory pension scheme
- Enhanced Life Insurance Cover
- Employee Assistance Program
- Enhanced Accident Insurance
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Sick pay
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Tobi Olabode via