Osterley (West London) - Will be required on site when open few days week
Fancy working with the Europe's leading Entertainment Company? We are looking for an Automation Tester to join our team in West London.
The client is a large entertainment organisation; they excite and inspire customers with leading innovations and technologies in the entertainment industry. They strive to be the best for customers and the people working for them. They are always looking for ways to improve. That spirit has made us what we are today, and it will drive us to become what we want to be tomorrow.
The DevOps Engineer role is part of a DevOps team responsible for configuration, maintenance and continual improvement of the infrastructure, supporting more than 3000 end users. The team maintains server infrastructure from networks up to and including the application layer, and runs other applications in various cloud environments. The Systems Engineer will be required to bring ideas to and work on a series of project objectives to incrementally improve the estate, while contributing also to support as required by end users.
Desirable Skills & Experience
- Infrastructure generalist experience from the 'Ops' side of 'DevOps', encompassing:
- Excellent EL Linux skills (RHCE or equivalent, RHCA-level specialisms/understanding if possible)
- VMWare Virtualisation experience (VCP level at least, on vSphere, vRealize Suite)
- Configuration control experience - Ansible and Terraform primarily, Puppet or other if not, in any case in combination with SCM
- AWS experience - 10-15% daily
- Scripting - Python, Bash
- Understanding of Agile process, CI/CD pipelines and development practices
- Understanding of FC, IP networking
- Self-starting, will find improvements to make and run with them
- An emphasis on consistency, repeatability, automation and documentation
- An enthusiasm for new tools and methods to help shape the culture towards true DevOps
Suitable candidates should submit their CV in the first instance