Data Quality Analyst
Are you currently on the lookout for your next role? If so, a leading client of mine is currently looking for a Data Quality Analyst to join their team.
Role Purpose: You will be helping the Data Management team build out data quality checks and monitoring metrics/dashboards across key datasets the team uses to deliver data insights. Also Support setting a data quality framework and processes for our core data to ensure the ongoing accuracy and reliability of our data.
The experience/skills we need:
- Extensive experience in data profiling, data analysis and manipulation, ideally using DQ tools such as Trillium - we require a minimum of 3 years working experience.
- At least 3 years' worth of experience in a data support role dealing with troubleshooting and pro-active monitoring of data feeds.
- Familiarity with data loading and ETL concepts and Big Data tools
- Experience in bulk data manipulation and import procedures
- Experience of developing, testing, and implementing program logic
- Data visualisation experience, preferably building out Qlik dashboards (other viz tools also considered)
Traits we need:
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Has to be a goal/outcomes orientated person
- Quick independent learner
- A natural critical thinker
- Resourceful - can make things happen and find workarounds where problems occur
- Able to challenge stakeholders diplomatically but robustly when appropriate
- Can work independently with very little direction and as part of a team
- Is not scared of flagging problems and collaborating on a solution - we like problems, but love solving them even more!
If this sounds like you, please do not hesitate to contact me now. Available through phone or email!