Livingston (remote-based for the duration)
£450 per day
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join our client on an initial 6 month contract.
As an important member of the Delivery team, you will be involved in all aspects of the project lifecycle from initiation through to the successful delivery of innovative improvements for our customers.
As Business Analyst, your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing input to the scope definition for each project, in collaboration with the business delivery team and the project manager.
- Owning the end-to-end requirements management process for the project requirements throughout the project life-cycle.
- Define and prioritise functional requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Carry out impact assessments from current to future state and contribute to estimates for the cost of the proposed changes.
- Work closely with technology and business delivery teams to support project implementations.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- A track record as a self-starter who will take the initiative in driving business initiatives and projects forward.
- A proactive and positive approach to the role, taking personal ownership of tasks and drive them to completion.
- Strong business analysis experience - working across a range of projects types and the ability to manage a varied workload.
- Excellent communication & stakeholder management skills with the ability to build and maintain strong business and technology relationships.
- Excellent at requirement gathering using various methodologies and styles.
- Experience of using both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Demonstrate a technical awareness to be able to communicate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- The ability to use own knowledge and experience to influence solutions and outcomes.
- Have experience of working in a fast-paced industry where technology operates as a strategic partner.
Interested candidates should submit their CV in the first instance. For more information, please contact Gemma Grayson via