Business Analyst - Agile, Data
Location: Shropshire - WFH Initially
The successful individual will be eligible to undergo SC Clearance
We are actively looking to secure a Business Analyst to join Experis as one of our expert consultants, delivering services to our clients.
Experis Consultancy is a Global entity with a well-established team with over 1000 consultants on assignment across 20 clients globally. Our UK operation is growing and has very aggressive plans for expansion over the coming years. We form part of the Manpower group of companies that turn over $20 billion a year collectively.
Experis UK have partnerships with major clients across the UK spanning multiple industries; our approach is a very personal one, with both our clients and our own employees. We are passionate about training, technology and career development.
- A multi-disciplined individual able to identify and efficiently convey the customer's requirements through IT systems skills, communication and understanding.
- Proficient in Systems Analysis Techniques, able to impact proposals and perform System and High-Level Design Analysis.
- Ability to communicate effectively with people who have differing levels of IT knowledge/skill.
- Able to use Data modelling techniques.
- Experience with the Windows Suite and MS Office applications.
- Strong experience in Requirements & Analysis on large scale and/or multi project environments, Data Capture, Data Analysis.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment, using JIRA and Confluence
- Confident in translating business requirements into low level technical user stories
- Can understand the wider technical delivery and how the backlog needs to be shaped to reflect it
- Confident in identifying Non-Functional requirements and reflecting those in the team Backlog so all team activities are accounted for
- Prior background in Data centric deliveries - often the end users are not readily available to refer to, so the BA needs to be able to make decisions based on their own understanding of the ask
- Be able to multi-task
- Strong communications - ability to build and maintain good Client relationships
- The successful individual will be eligible to undergo SC Clearance
If you have the above skills, please submit your CV in the first instance.